B2B marketers now face challenges that simply didn’t exist a few years ago. Business buyers are savvier and more connected than ever, and they expect always-on, highly personalized buying experiences.
To build this one-of-a-kind resource, we collected B2B-specific data and insights from the following sources:
- The Salesforce State of Marketing report
- The Salesforce State of Sales report
- The Salesforce State of the Connected Customer report
- The Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA) 2018 ABM Benchmark Study
- The “Predictions 2019: B2B Marketing And Sales report
- The Virtual And Augmented Reality For B2B Marketers report from Forrester Research.
This ebook explores how:
- Business buyers have new levels of expectations when it comes to personalization
- Successful marketing and sales teams align around data to engage B2B buyers
- High-performing teams leverage account-based marketing to focus attention on high-value accounts
- AI, VR, and AR are offering innovative engagement opportunities for B2B marketers
- Data drives intelligent B2B marketing decisions