B2B marketers now face challenges that simply didn't exist a few years ago. Business buyers are savvier and more connected than ever, and they expect always-on, highly personalized buying experiences.
To build this one-of-a-kind resource, we collected B2B-specific data and insights from the latest “State of Marketing,” “State of Sales,” and “State of the Connected Customer” reports from Salesforce Research, the Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA) 2018 ABM Benchmark Study, and the “Predictions 2019: B2B Marketing And Sales” and “Virtual And Augmented Reality For B2B Marketers” report from Forrester Research.
This ebook explores how:
- Business buyers have new levels of expectations when it comes to personalization
- Successful marketing and sales teams align around data to engage B2B buyers
- High-performing teams leverage account-based marketing to focus attention on high-value accounts
- AI, VR, and AR are offering innovative engagement opportunities for B2B marketers
- Data is drives intelligent B2B marketing decisions