Social media has changed the way we communicate with the world we live in. From advertising to engaging, it’s also helping shape the way B2B marketers communicate with their prospects and clients. For many B2B marketers, it’s an increasingly important part of marketing, and yet it can still be difficult to navigate a world where ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ are the currency for engagement, and click-through rates are the currency of conversion.
In this eBook, we’re going back to basics and breaking down best-practices for each of the most popular platforms to help B2B marketers connect with their target audience. You’ll learn:
- Which key metrics to track for platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- When to post for the highest engagement
- What types of content do best on each social media platform
- How to support prospects at each stage of the sales funnel
- The secret to using video content to drive engagement