80% of marketers rank their efforts are only “slightly” or “somewhat” effective (Mediapost, 2015).
With numbers like that, it’s time for a makeover!
Marketing today is a crazy landscape. With new channels popping up every day, today’s CMOs are struggling to stay one step ahead of trends, and practitioners in the trenches are just trying to keep their head above water. No matter if you are a one-man-band, or part of a large, matrixed organization, all marketers can benefit from becoming more efficient.
This visual e-book is packed with useful ideas for improving your marketing and sales workflows, including:
- Launching efficient lead generation campaigns
- Practical tips for creating a better relationship between marketing and sales
- Nurturing early-stage leads with an automated, personalized experience
- How marketing can help influence more deals
- Becoming a “master of metrics” so you can continue to optimize