In today’s ever-changing digital marketing landscape, it can be hard to keep up with all of the new channels and strategies to test. Fast-growth companies are juggling dozens of campaigns, focused on both driving brand awareness and acquiring net new leads. Plus, they are tasked with proving the value of all of these efforts — often with limited resources and small (but mighty!) marketing teams.
Join Russ Glass, Head of Products for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, alongside Kyle Porter, CEO and Founder of SalesLoft, and your host, Mathew Sweezey, author of Marketing Automation for Dummies, as we explore how to jump-start your 2015 efforts with four hot new marketing strategies.
– Creating an account-based marketing campaign
– Using new technology to help increase your sales close rates
– Taking a look at new reporting models to show marketing value
– Using agile content creation
– RUSS GLASS – Head of Products for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
– KYLE PORTER – CEO and Founder of SalesLoft
– MATHEW SWEEZEY (Moderator) – Marketing Evangelist – Salesforce.com, Author – “Marketing Automation for Dummies”