Pardot is B2B marketing automation by Salesforce, empowering marketing and sales teams to work together to generate more — and better — leads, close deals faster, and optimize the customer lifecycle. Combined with Salesforce Engage, Pardot makes it easy for marketers to fuel their funnel and enable sales reps to connect more effectively.
Watch a one-minute overview to learn how Pardot can help you find & nurture leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI.
Pardot turns everyday marketers into revenue-generating superheros. Our easy-to-use marketing automation platform gives you the tools to create, deploy, and manage online marketing campaigns that drive real results.
- Micro-level analytics that track all touch points with a prospect — including forms, pageviews, content downloads, emails, social interactions, and more.
- Lead scoring and grading to help qualify and prioritize leads.
- Wizards and tools that allow non-technical users to easily create dynamic, branded, and personalized online marketing campaigns and emails.
- Automated lead nurturing to send emails to prospects based on predefined rules or time intervals.
- Closed-loop reporting for easy calculation of marketing ROI.
- A powerful Salesforce CRM integration, allowing sales reps to see all of their prospects’ activities within their CRM or the Salesforce1 mobile app.
B2B Marketing Analytics gives marketers the power to make data-driven decisions. It consolidates marketing and sales data in one place so that marketing leaders can instantly view and report on metrics. At the same time, front line marketers have the ability to explore the data to get insights, share those insight across teams and then take actions to maximize marketing and sales efforts.
- Out-of-the-box, customizable dashboards: Three out-of-the-box dashboards that pull data from Pardot and your CRM so you can have your marketing and sales data in one place.
- Connect third-party data sources: Get a single view of all of your data and streamline reporting on a single platform.
- See Marketing’s Impact on Revenue: Quickly and easily determine the impact of your marketing efforts to your bottom line.
- Actionable insights: Share dashboards and lenses across the business and take immediate action as a team.
Sell more effectively than ever with Pardot and Salesforce Engage. Real-time, mobile, and CRM-integrated marketing tools put the power of marketing-curated content and insights in the hands of sales reps, enabling them to lead the conversation with personalized, on-brand messages that can be deployed with a single click. With Salesforce Engage, sales reps can:
- Get customizable notifications of prospect activities, on their desktop or on-the-go.
- Access a library of marketing-approved email templates and nurturing tracks, empowering them to lead the conversation with their prospects.
- Send tracked messages from Salesforce CRM, the Salesforce1 mobile app, and Gmail.
- Get advanced insight into how their campaigns are performing, including data on date sent, time opened, clicks, opens, and click-through rates.