It’s springtime, which means we’re right in the middle of the spring trade show season — and the fall season is right around the corner. If you’re like a lot of B2B companies, you’re probably caught in the whirlwind of trade show preparation, whether your company has decided to pursue a sponsorship or you’re just going as an individual.
With so much to think about and so little time, wouldn’t it be nice to have a tool that could help streamline the trade show process by cutting down on manual tasks like data collection and lead follow-up? Fortunately, there is: marketing automation.
There’s a reason we’ve written blog posts about trade shows and published infographics on the subject over the past few months. Marketing automation is a great tool to complement your trade show efforts, and can help you before, during, and after the trade show occurs by giving you the ability to:
- set up landing pages to collect lead information
- segment your email communications based on geography, interests, and more — making it easier to send out targeted and relevant trade show invites
- prepare autoresponders that will send your leads helpful information as soon as they submit one of your trade show forms
- automate follow-up with your leads after the trade show has ended
- assign trade show leads to the appropriate sales reps for follow up.
Interested in learning more about how marketing automation can help you through any upcoming trade shows? Download our free white paper, “Leveraging Marketing Automation at Trade Shows” to get more information.