It’s the first of the month, and you know what that means: time to announce our next monthly content theme! August’s theme is one that’s very close to our hearts as we return to our roots to talk about (drumroll, please!) marketing automation for small to mid-sized businesses.
Life as an SMB isn’t always easy—we know; we were one ourselves not too long ago. Without the huge budgets, countless resources, and available headcount that bigger companies have at their disposal, SMBs are constantly looking for ways to do more with less.
We think doing more with less is what marketing automation is all about, which is why we’re taking this month to delve into how marketing automation can help SMBs find success as they grow. As always, we’ll still continue to provide plenty of general content on marketing automation and B2B marketing best practices, but throughout the month we’ll regularly revisit the topic of SMBs to address some important questions, such as:
1. How can marketing automation simplify life for marketing departments with limited time and resources?
2. How can a marketing team as small as one person implement and run a marketing automation platform?
3. What features should marketers who are strapped for time and resources focus on taking advantage of first?
4. How can marketers with a limited stock of content still find success with marketing automation as they build and grow their content library?
5. What are some other issues commonly faced by SMBs that marketing automation can help remedy?
Can’t wait to get started? Check out some of the SMB-related content we’ve published previously, and feel free to share your own thoughts and experiences on this topic in our comments section!