It’s hard to ignore statistics like the one above. Lead nurturing has proven itself to be a pivotal and indispensable part of modern-day marketing strategies, but many marketers still struggle to understand what it is and how they can use it to their benefit. Can it help them utilize their database to its full potential? What about helping to alleviate some of the tensions between marketing and sales?
The answer to both questions is yes. Lead nurturing isn’t one of the most sought-after features of a marketing automation system for no good reason. In fact, with the ability to drive revenue from a database of leads that you’ve already built, lead nurturing has the potential to transform the way you do business.
Interested in learning more about the nurturing process, how it works, and what it can do for your organization? You’re in luck! We’re excited to announce our new Complete Guide to Lead Nurturing. Check it out to see:
- the benefits of implementing a lead nurturing strategy at your company
- a look at 10 lead nurturing programs worth trying
- an in-depth walk-through of the lead nurturing process, including how it works, automated sales assignment, triggered messaging and more
- an explanation of lead nurturing best practices
The guide also includes the following, to ensure you’re always on the right track when developing your nurturing programs:
- a lead nurturing tip sheet
- a content mapping worksheet
- a planning checklist
- a campaign prep worksheet
- a call to action tip sheet
Check it out by clicking on the banner below!