This series will walk you through installing and configuring Sales Cloud Engage for your organization. To complete Sales Cloud Engage setup, you’ll need a Salesforce Administrator and a Pardot Administrator.
Before You Begin
- We strongly recommend following the installation and setup steps in the order outlined in this series.
- For Pardot accounts that have never had a CRM connector: Install the AppExchange package in your Salesforce instance before setting up your first CRM connector in Pardot. When your first CRM connector is created in Pardot, all of the existing prospects found in your Pardot account are automatically queued to sync with the corresponding records in Salesforce. If your package is not installed already, Pardot field values such as Pardot Score and Pardot Grade will not sync to Salesforce during this sync.
- Sales Cloud Engage is currently not supported for Salesforce sandbox accounts.
- You don’t have to uninstall your current Pardot AppExchange Package to upgrade to the Sales Cloud Engage AppExchange Package.
- Your organization must have Sales Cloud Professional Edition or higher, and any Pardot edition (Standard, Pro, or Ultimate).
Use the Series Navigation buttons at the bottom of each article to move to the next step, or use these links to pick back up where you left off. Again, we strongly recommend performing the steps in this order.
Installing Sales Cloud Engage App Exchange Package (Salesforce Administrator only)
Linking Salesforce and Pardot Users (Salesforce and Pardot Administrators)
Assigning and Unassigning Sales Cloud Engage Licenses (Salesforce Administrator only)
Adding Send Engage Email Buttons (Salesforce Administrator only)
Add to Nurture Setup (Salesforce Administrator only)
Setting up Engage for Salesforce1 (Salesforce Administrator only)
Changing Engage Campaign Limit (Pardot Administrator only)