What do the dates October 13 – 16 mean to you?
If you’re like us and over 130,000 other expected attendees, mid-October means one thing and one thing only: Dreamforce 2014.
As Dreamforce approaches and Dreamforce fever inevitably sets in, we’re excited to announce that our September content theme will focus around — you guessed it — events marketing. More specifically, we’ll be talking about how to use marketing automation and other technology solutions to rethink your approach to events and lead generation. Throughout the month of September, in addition to our larger discussion of marketing automation and B2B marketing best practices, we’ll be taking on questions like:
1. How can you drive more leads at events to justify event costs?
2. What steps can you take to streamline lead generation at events for quick and efficient follow-up?
3. How can technology make this process easier?
4. What steps can you take pre-event to plan for optimal event success?
5. What steps can you take during the event to ensure success?
6. How should you approach follow-up to events?
After all, we know as well as you do that events are a significant investment of both time and money, and it’s important to be able to prove real returns. In fact, we took on this topic as a sort of case study after last year’s Dreamforce event to conduct a full analysis of our own approach, and to see what we could improve for this year. Check out our findings in the links below, and be sure to stay tuned to our blog as you plan your own approach to Dreamforce 2014 — or any other marketing events you have on the horizon! And don’t forget to register for our upcoming webinar, Rethink B2B Marketing Events!