Improving operational efficiency, increasing profitability and reducing risks starts with Metso.
Metso is a world-leading industrial company offering equipment and services for the sustainable processing and flow of natural resources in the mining, aggregates, recycling and process industries. With our unique knowledge and innovative solutions, we help our customers improve their operational efficiency, reduce risks and increase profitability. Metso employs over 12,000 people in more than 50 countries.
- A key priority for Metso was turning marketing from a traditional function to a modern function to support sales. Their objective was to generate more leads through marketing activities that turn into sales qualified leads. If they could do this, they’d be able to prove marketing ROI.
- A big challenge for Metso was getting rid of old databases with information. They needed to purge data and pursue opt-in contacts only. They had to focus on consent as GDPR (Finland) is part of the EU. Since data is flowing through Finland they needed to adopt a strict model everywhere they operate.
The Salesforce Solution
- Metso chose Pardot since it’s connected so closely to Salesforce. Going with a native solution just made the most sense for consolidating systems and effort.
- “Pardot changed the way we are doing marketing. It’s not just a system or tool, it’s a shift in our marketing strategy. We now have a big focus on content and targeting visitors vs. prospects vs. leads.”
- Pardot has helped push deals along through long sales cycles.