Impact Partnership is dedicated to growing advisors’ practices through smart marketing.
With a New York-style advertising agency, radio all-stars, operations, consulting and sales teams, The Impact Partnership supports and educates advisors to help sell more insurance and annuities products.
There were several key business challenges that shows Impact Leadership that they needed to make a change:
- Multiple technology platforms led to siloed data and a disconnected client engagement strategy
- Poor alignment between how sales, marketing, and service were communicating with clients
- No way to measure marketing’s impact on revenue or campaign performance
Impact Partnership offers digital marketing services to their clients. In order to offer world class marketing services to their clients they needed to lead by example. In order to run world class digital marketing at Impact Partnership, they chose to partner with Salesforce to manage Sales, Marketing, and Service under one roof, with Pardot powering their digital marketing strategy.
Salesforce was able to help Impact Partnership transform their marketing and create consistent client engagement across sales, marketing and service. With Salesforce they were able to:
- Have one platform with a 360-view of clients that creates a connected, seamless experience
- Centralize all outbound email communication on Pardot with visibility across all departments
- Effectively measure marketing ROI and pinpoint successful assets with Pardot