GeneSight specializes in personalized health medicine and pharmacogenomics.
They launched 5 projects in parallel to address their digital customer experience. First thing they did was take a look at the ideal customer experience–from patient and healthcare provider perspective. Now they’re calling their consumer & professional audiences and using their analysis to understand where key improvements need to be made.
GeneSight focuses on two main audiences – professional and consumer audiences. The company was looking for stronger CTA’s and engagement with customers. They wanted to accomplish some key objectives:
- Create and implement content and influencer marketing strategies to increase awareness and gain share of voice.
- Implement a website redesign to deliver >30% increase in lead conversions and improve the customers experience.
- Optimize digital marketing to grow the business through an increase in lead generation.
The Salesforce Solution
GeneSight used key findings from the Customer Journey mapping to automate the prospective patient onboarding process on their website and in Salesforce so that they could:
- Deliver an automated, self-service experience to remove unnecessary human intervention.
- They built a prospective patient and HCP communication funnel for marketing automation.
- Created a custom form in Pardot that routes directly to custom service or field sales teams right away.
- Reduce case management time for prospects by 50%.