Date: August 29, 2013
Time: 2:00pm EDT
If you are considering a new website design then “B2B Website Design Using WordPress” is meant for you. Join Brainrider for this practical “how-to” review of B2B website design using WordPress to help attract, nurture and qualify more prospects.
“B2B Website Design Using WordPress” looks at:
- Why use WordPress as your content management system
- How to identify and prioritize your website objectives
- How to organize your website to target what your customers want to know
- Designing page layouts based on your objectives
- Defining you functional requirements
Every participant will receive a free “B2B Website Planning Roadmap” to help you plan your own website project.
Scott Armstrong, Co-Founder and Partner – Brainrider
Scott is a founding partner of Brainrider, the first marketing services provider in North America to take a customer-centric approach to planning and executing marketing content, websites, and programs. Brainrider works with clients in knowledge-based markets including software, professional services, and non-commoditized product sales to turn each company’s internal subject matter expertise into customer engagement and revenue generation opportunities.