Our ever-vigilant services team here at Pardot is always on the lookout for ways to make sure our clients get the most out of their Pardot experience. @PardotJacquie, @PardotVincent and other dedicated service team members have been tweeting out hints and tips under the hashtag #pardottip, but in case you missed them, we compiled these 5 “did you know” facts about Pardot:
- Did you know you can upload Outlook calendar invites to Pardot and send them to prospects via a tracked link? Just upload them like any other file under Marketing >> Content.
- Did you know you can use mailto:%%user_email%% as a hyperlink URL to dynamically insert Pardot user email address links in emails?
- Did you know you can add a prospect to a list or set their profile directly from the custom form fields level?
- Did you know you can toggle ?show filtered activities? mode on and off by clicking on the link at the lower left of your screen?
- Did you know you can update your form styles in the Form Wizard?s Look and Feel step, including fonts, sizes, and alignment? More info here.
What features of Pardot do you find most helpful? Leave us a comment and include your own tips for other Pardot users.