Nucleus Research, an information technology research firm specializing in investigative research and the ROI analysis of technology, has named Salesforce the leader in the Nucleus Research Marketing Automation Value Matrix 2018. Nucleus evaluated vendors across the marketing automation space and assessed leaders in the Matrix based on their investment in integration, artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics, and data capabilities to help their users deliver a connected customer experience.
Salesforce’s marketing automation capabilities are comprised of two main offerings:
- Salesforce Pardot, Salesforce’s business-to-business marketing automation solution, which includes e-mail marketing, lead generation and management, ROI reporting, and sales alignment
- Salesforce Journey Builder, Salesforce’s consumer engagement solution, which is part of the corporate and enterprise e-mail, mobile, and Web marketing editions of Marketing Cloud. .
These two core products are supported by the Salesforce platform and Salesforce Einstein, which delivers AI-driven recommendations and insights.
Salesforce marketing automation products ranked highly in the following areas:
- Modernity of the interface
- Intuitiveness of the application
- Availability of role-based views and in-application coaching and training
- Training requirements
- Mobile access and the impact on user productivity
In terms of functionality, breadth and depth played a big role in determining Salesforce leadership, as did the availability of industry-specific functionality in key verticals, the availability and ease of integration of add-on functionality that delivers additional benefit and investment in innovative functionality outside the core product that delivers additional benefit to customers.
B2B Marketing on the World’s #1 CRM
B2B marketing organizations across the world — and from every industry — are using Pardot marketing automation to increase marketing ROI by 34%, campaign effectiveness by 37%, and more. Companies like Stanley Black & Decker, Amazon, and Ticketmaster rely on Pardot to help them find and nurture leads, close more deals, and maximize ROI.
We know that today’s buyers are more connected than ever before. In order to engage with buyers at the right moment, it’s just as important to be first as it is to be effective. Over the past year, Salesforce has delivered new Pardot innovations that help marketers make more informed decisions, strengthen their account-based marketing strategies, and offer more personalized experiences to their customers based on a deeper understanding of their data, including:
- B2B Marketing Multi-Touch Attribution: Built into Pardot’s B2B Marketing Analytics, Multi-Touch Attribution enables marketers to visualize and understand which campaigns drive pipeline and revenue. Additionally, Multi-Touch Attribution makes it easier than ever to analyze where marketing budget makes the most impact across the buyer journey.
- Einstein Account-Based Marketing (ABM) arms marketing and sales teams with the insights and tools they need to precisely target their most valuable accounts, personalize campaigns and engage with prospects. Powered by AI, Einstein ABM intelligently prioritizes the highest quality pipeline, enabling marketers to engage prospects at the right time, with the right content to ultimately close more deals faster.
- Connected Campaigns: Until now, campaigns in your marketing automation platform have been separate from Salesforce Campaigns, regardless of the marketing automation solution you use. Now, exclusively for Pardot users, your Pardot marketing automation campaigns can be connected to Salesforce Campaigns.With the power of Salesforce, you can now utilize customizable and flexible Salesforce campaign functionality to help plan and execute all of your campaigns and easily attribute marketing ROI, all in one platform.
Read the complete Nucleus Marketing Automation Value Matrix 2018 here.