The new Pardot help site is live just in time for New Year’s. The main piece of feedback we got on the previous site was that the search was tricky and did not always give the best results.
Here are some of the changes:
- very Pardashian look and feel (okay, so that one is only important to us)
- support widget (courtesy of our friends at Zendesk) on all pages
- search is front and center and easier to use
- feeds from our blog and idea exchange
- no more forum discussions — the overwhelming majority of posts were very account specific support questions (we’d rather those be sent to support) or new feature announcements (those are now done via this blog and still fed into the dashboard); if there is overwhelming demand for a forum, we can look into bringing one back