When it comes to CRMs and marketing automation, marketers often have a lot of questions. What’s the difference between the two systems? Why would modern marketers need both tools? And most importantly, what do marketing and sales teams stand to gain from having a CRM and marketing automation system — at the same time?
If you’ve got questions like the ones above, then you’re in luck. We’re excited to release our newest white paper, Marketing Automation and Your CRM: The Dynamic Duo, which covers the similarities and differences between CRMs and marketing automation, the benefits for sales and marketing teams, and what the integration process might look like. Take a look at our all-inclusive guide to get a deeper look at the following:
- The different business goals, departmental focuses, and key features of marketing automation and CRMs
- How marketing automation and CRMs can improve marketing and sales alignment while increasing revenue
- The marketing benefits of integration, including lead qualification, lead management, and targeted messaging
- The sales benefits of integration, including behavioral tracking, lead nurturing, and more
- The steps involved in the implementation process
- Tips for optimizing your two systems after implementation.
If you’re thinking about integrating marketing automation with your CRM, the information and advice provided by this guide will be an invaluable resource to you as you progress through the research process. Don’t miss this chance to find out how you can ease tensions between your marketing and sales teams, improve marketing productivity and accountability, and positively impact your bottom line. Get your free guide today!