You can use forms on your website to prompt information from visitors, converting anonymous individuals into identified prospects. For example, you may have a form for visitors to contact your team, access your content, or request a product test-drive. In addition to utilizing Pardot forms, you can create form handlers to manage existing forms or create highly-styled forms while Pardot provides data collection, tracking, and error verification. If you are interested in finding out more about how to use forms on your website to maximize prospect submissions, this is a great webinar for you.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to manage prospect fields
- How to create a form
- How to embed forms on existing landing pages
- How to use forms on Pardot-hosted landing pages
- How to create a form handler
- Scenarios in which you may want to use forms
This webinar was recorded on March 7, 2012.
Run time: 38:13