Now that we’re almost a month into Q4, you’re probably revising your marketing plan, evaluating your budget and securing your lead generation initiatives for early 2010. Here are five metrics marketing automation can help provide that you may want to examine when evaluating your campaign success this year:
- How many new leads were brought in by each campaign?
- Of your top lead generation campaigns, how many leads were considered qualified and assigned to sales?
- If you ran multiple campaign with the same outlet, using different calls to action, which performed the best?
- If you are using paid search, which of your Adwords campaigns resulted in the greatest number of opportunities? Which had the least?
- Which of your email marketing campaigns had the best click-through rate? Which had the highest unsubscribe rate? What can you learn from this?