The four days of ParDreamin’ 2020 were packed with informative sessions and keynotes. If you registered to attend ParDreamin’ 2020, all sessions will be streamable in the platform for 30 days. If you didn’t register, no worries. All sessions will become available for public streaming in early 2021. To be notified when the videos are public, you can join the email list on the ParDreamin’ 2020 website.
For now, let’s take a brief look back at all four days of ParDreamin’ 2020.
The Lead-Up: #MarketingChats
To generate engagement within the Pardot community and spread the word about ParDreamin’ 2020, we teamed up with our friends at Marketing Cloud to host a #MarketingChats Twitter event on December 3rd.
Welcome back to our third #MarketingChats!
First things first?
What are your new year’s resolutions?
Let us know with emojis only.
💬 Go pic.twitter.com/wVIzYOMXAF
— Marketing Cloud (@marketingcloud) December 3, 2020
Responding to a series of fun questions posed by @MarketingCloud, we wove ParDreamin’ 2020 into the discussion. The entire event ended with a final tweet tagging @ParDreamin and featuring the #WheresParDragon hashtag.
That?s all for today!
Thank you for participating! We had so much fun chatting with you and @Pardot. 😊 👏
— Marketing Cloud (@marketingcloud) December 3, 2020
If you participated in #MarketingChats, we hope you enjoyed the conversation — and that it may have inspired you to join us at ParDreamin’ 2020!
Dec. 8: Day One
ParDreamin’ 2020 started with a set of exciting and intensive workshops, including:
- Bootcamp: Pardot Basics with Erin Duncan
- Campaigns & ROI Reporting with Allie Capitelli
- Essentials of Salesforce Reports & Dashboards with Mike Morris
- Pardot Developer: API & Advanced Troubleshooting with Adam Erstelle
- Scoring & Grading Workshop with Heather Rinke
Our thanks go out to all attendees — we hope you learned a lot and had fun with these workshops!
Dec. 9: Day Two
The second day of ParDreamin’ 2020 opened with Marketers Leading Through Change, an inspirational and insightful keynote presentation hosted by Mike Kostow, SVP and GM of Pardot. Mike was joined by Carrie Pena from BuildOn and Gail Moody-Byrd from Noodle.ai for a moving discussion about how companies can successfully overcome crisis situations and create innovative solutions to new problems. Throughout the pandemic, BuildOn and Noodle.ai have both used Pardot to share information with customers, build connections between internal teams, and solve problems in a changing business landscape.
This keynote was followed by a series of morning sessions, including:
- Benchmark Your Pardot Database Health with Matt Lincoln
- Deliverability vs. Mailability – Nightclub Guide for Pardot Marketers with Lucy Mazalon
- Pardot & EDA: Solutioning for Higher Ed with Michelle Littlefield
- Leads in Salesforce: And Why You May Be Doing It Wrong with Erick Mahle
- More Than Martech: Wall-to-Wall Automation with Sara McNamara, David Kreitter, and Mike Creuzer
- Syncing Salesforce Custom Objects with Pardot with Dan Umbro
In the afternoon, we held the Marketing’s Role in Digital Transformation Panel, and then settled in for these sessions:
- 11 Key Insights About the New Pardot Email Builder with Jen Kazin
- Getting Sophisticated with Scoring with Jessica Hope
- Cool Handlebar Merge Language (HML) Tricks with Bill Fetter
- Full Funnel Marketing with Auseh Britt
- Passing Drivers Ed: How to Avoid a Crash as a First Time Pardot Admin with Marcos Duran
Dec. 10: Day Three
ParDreamin’ 2020’s third day opened with a Product Roadmap Keynote hosted by Kyle Skibbe and Prasanna Vijayakumar. If you’re the type of person who’s always wondering what’s next for Pardot, this one was for you! We’re so excited about the future of Pardot, and it was a big thrill to share our plans with the community.
You already know what came after the keynote — the morning sessions! Here’s what was on offer that morning:
- How to Show Marketing’s Influence on Pipeline with Salesforce Campaigns with Ben Lamothe
- No Ninjas, Unicorns or Rockstars: Real Career Options for Pardot Marketers with Holly Gage
- Pushing the Boundaries of Marketing Measurability Towards True MROI with Jaime López
- From Marketing to Support, Take Your Customers on a Journey Down the Appinium River with Steven Jacobson
- Inside Out: 5 Personas of Email Marketing with Chris Zullo and Karmel James
- The Recipe for Successful Lead Management with Jay Vira
After a well-deserved lunch break, we returned for the Enterprise Panel hosted by Luke Wotten, Rebecca White, and Lindzee Barrera. Then it was time for the afternoon sessions:
- Always Be Testing: How Nonprofits Can Use Pardot to Increase Impact with Kirsten Kippen and Sheridan Marfil
- Designing Pardot and Salesforce Solutions That Track ROI Off All Your Online Channels with Kristina Alexandra
- Supercharge Pardot Insights with Datorama with Ryan Deshazer
- The Hand-off Between Marketing & Sales Powered by Process, Salesforce & Pardot with Jennifer Schneider
- Level Up Challenge: The One With Landing Pages! with Marcos Duran
- Not Just for Customers: Use Pardot to Revolutionize New Hire Onboarding with Kate Lessard and Heidi Hodges
Dec. 11: Day Four
We may have saved the best for last — the final day of ParDreamin’ 2020 featured some of the most exciting sessions of all. Day four opened with a Demo Jam hosted by Celine Newsome and Mike Creuzer, showcasing products from sponsors of ParDreamin’ 2020. After that, we dove into a morning of exciting sessions, including:
- Bad Data is the Plastic of the Marketing Ecosystem – How Much Should We Pay to Clean It Up? with Skip Fidura
- Pardot Automation Rules to the Rescue with Thimuth Amarakoon
- Building Custom Integrations with Pardot with Lauren Drugan and Mike Creuzer
- GDPR, CASL, CAN-SPAM, Oh My! with Chloe Wilde
- The Ugly Duckling – How 2020 Showed the Importance of Agile Ops Team in Traditional B2B Enterprise with Adele Heikkilä and Jaime Lopez
- Snippets – Connected Campaigns Power Tool with Marianne Fields
The afternoon brought with it one of the most spectacular ParDreamin’ 2020 events: Transform ABM with the Power of the Platform hosted by Neha Shah and Meredith Brown, plus a fireside chat with Pardot co-founder Adam Blitzer and Mike Kostow, Pardot SVP and GM. It was incredible to hear Adam’s thoughts on the future of digital transformation — and Pardot’s place in it!
After the fireside chat, it was time for the final sessions of ParDreamin’ 2020:
- Content That Converts with Ashley Anger
- Deliver Richer Personalization Leveraging Pardot and Interaction Studio with Michael Roberts and Grace Izard
- Pardot Sync Errors – Diagnosing, Solving, and Preventing Them with Lara Black
- Bet You Didn’t Think You Could Put That in an Email! with Jacob Filipp
- Dynamic Content: Personalization Taken to a New Level with Stephen Stouffer
- The Future of Marketing is Conversational: Using Pardot + Conversational Marketing to Engage with Buyers in Real Time with Sean Whiteley
If you joined us at ParDreamin’ 2020, we hope you had just as much fun connecting with the Pardot community as we did! And if you missed it, there are still lots of virtual Pardot-related events on the horizon — stay tuned.
We were proud to work with BuildOn at ParDreamin’ 2020 to raise funds toward building a school for a community in need. To give to BuildOn and help us reach this goal, please visit BuildOn’s donation page.