The email editor allows you to easily change the color and style of links in your email.
Click Marketing in the left navigation and then Emails in the resulting sub-navigation. Click Create new email template in the top right of the email templates table, toward the bottom of the page.**
Step 1: Name
- Provide an internal Name for this Email that will not be visible to your prospects. This name will only be visible to Pardot users, so utilize a descriptive name (e.g., Q4 – Tech Bulletin – List
- Select a Campaign with which to tag your new email. The campaign selected will only be used to tag the email message and it is not a filter for the recipients (only the lists and suppression lists will determine who the email is sent to).
- Select the Email Type: Multi-part with Graphical Editor
- In the HTML content window, select the content table to would like to edit. Once it is highlighted, click the Style icon in the toolbar.
- You can select the specific text color and link color by using the color palette or by entering a hex code (#FFFFFF). Once you have the color make sure to click This Color.
- You can also choose to change the overall font, font style, link underline, and line-height.
- When you are finished, click Apply.
- Click the green Confirm & Save button to save your changes.