It’s never been more fun than now to be a B2B marketer. From chatbots to social media, from email to ABM, it’s all about authenticity and customer engagement. Everyday, fearless marketers are bringing their creativity and imagination to technology to build relationships and create some waves.
As Dreamforce comes to a close, we want to acknowledge that we’ve all worked hard and brought our A-game in 2019. It’s time to celebrate how far we’ve come and look forward to the oceans of opportunity that lie ahead!
MAKE WAVES WITH SALESFORCE PARDOT
On Thursday, November 21st, Salesforce Pardot is sponsoring Into the Blue: the B2B Marketer’s Bash and we want YOU there! For one fantastic night, you’ll be surrounded by people like you — fearless, fun marketers who are setting new standards and changing the game.
After a week of digital transformation inspiration, spend the final night with marketers like you at Into the Blue: the B2B Marketer’s Bash!
Where: City Nights | 715 Harrison, San Francisco, California
When: Thursday, November 21 | 7:00 p.m.
Register here: https://intotheblue.splashthat.com/
DIVE INTO CONVERSATION & CONNECTION
From 7-9 pm, we’ll roll out the blue carpet so you can meet your B2B besties. You’ll get to catch up with old connections and make new ones over hand-shucked oysters, yacht rock, and nautical nightlife.
This year we’re bringing in San Francisco’s favorite cover band — Mustache Harbor.
Bring your dancing shoes and prepare to tear it up as we dance our way into the future of B2B marketing. And to hype up our crew, we’ve brought in DJ Yacht Rock, who’ll keep us dancing all night.
It’s shore to be the highlight of your week! And we’ll make sure you can capture the moment with our roaming polaroid cameras.
CELEBRATE THE OCEANS OF OPPORTUNITY FOR B2B MARKETERS
By Thursday night of Dreamforce, we’ll have:
- Attended the Marketing Keynote, “The New Decade of Data, Trust and Engagement” and the B2B Marketing Super Session, “Salesforce For B2B Marketing: How Trailblazers Transform Customer Engagement.”
- Planned out how to get your Pardot instance in tip-top shape thanks to your “Ask the Expert” consultation with a Pardot genius
- Cuddled the Pawdot Puppies at Amber India
- Attended sessions on everything from the “Pardot Product Roadmap“ to “Pardot Developer Experience: Expanding Your Marketing Potential”
- Explored the Palace Hotel, the home for Marketing, Commerce, and Retail.
That’s a busy week! After all of that hard work, we think you deserve to celebrate.
As Dreamforce winds down, Pardot and Sercante, joined by party sponsors Qualified, ZoomInfo, On24, RollWorks, and PrintSF, will help you plan to make a splash in 2020! Come party with us as we celebrate another great Dreamforce coming to a close.
Please RSVP, but remember the event is first-come, first-served — so be sure to arrive early!
Sea you there!