Installing AddThis buttons on your Pardot landing page is as simple as dropping a bit of HTML code into your landing page’s layout template.
- Go to AddThis.com and click on ‘Get the code for your site!’ This will prompt you to register for a free AddThis account.
- Once you’re signed in, select Get AddThis for A Website and select the Style of AddThis buttons that you prefer.
- Your selection will update AddThis HTML code. Either click ‘Grab it’ to add the code to your clipboard or copy the HTML code.
- Find the layout template for your landing page, decide in which <div> you’d like the AddThis buttons to appear, and then paste the HTML code for the AddThis buttons into your landing page’s HTML content.
- Apply your layout template to a landing page to enable AddThis functionality.
If you use a <base> tag in your layout template to help structure your URLs, we recommend not using AddThis.