In this webinar, you will learn how to leverage forms and form handlers to collect prospect data. You can use forms on your website to prompt information from visitors, converting anonymous individuals into identified prospects. For example, you may have a form for visitors to contact your team, access your content, or request a product test-drive. In addition to utilizing Pardot forms, you can create form handlers to manage existing forms or create highly-styled forms while Pardot provides data collection, tracking, and error verification.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Progressive profiling
- How to manage prospect fields
- How to create a form and a form handler
- How to embed forms on existing landing pages
- How to use forms on Pardot-hosted landing pages
- When to use a form and when to use a form handler
This webinar is offered several times. Register for the webinar and select the date and time that works best for you or view the recording below.