In this elearning module, you will learn how to utilize Pardot tracking features to see how your prospects are interacting with your pages, forms, ads, in order to gain a deeper understanding of what drives them. This training module is structured into six topics. Each topic will cover a specific aspect of enhanced tracking.
After completion, you will be able to implement custom redirects, page actions, priority pages, keyword and competitor monitoring as well as interpret weekly search monitoring reports.
- Recognize how and when to implement a custom redirect or page action
- Designate priority pages
- Set up and designate keyword monitoring preferences
- Establish and carry out competitor monitoring
- Analyze weekly search marketing reports
- Define and implement visitor filters
If you’re a salesforce.com customer, you can also access all of our online courses within Help & Training, search for “Pardot”, and select your learning path (Administration or Marketing).