Learn tactical tips and best practices and interact with top industry experts in our free weekly webinar series. Pardot webinars are product-neutral, informative, and a convenient way stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends. If you’ve got an hour (or less!), a Pardot webinar will give you hands-on, practical insights into growing and optimizing your marketing automation campaigns. Our educational webinars include a presentation immediately followed by a Q&A session with audience members.
Your Speaker: RUSS GLASS - Head of Products for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, KYLE PORTER - CEO and Founder of SalesLoft & MATHEW SWEEZEY - Marketing Evangelist and Author - Salesforce.com
Date: January 29, 2015
Time: 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST
In today's ever-changing digital marketing landscape, it can be hard to keep up with all of the new channels and strategies to test. Fast-growth companies are juggling dozens of campaigns, focused on both driving brand awareness and acquiring net new leads. Plus, they are tasked with proving the value of all of these efforts — often with limited resources and small (but mighty!) marketing teams.
Join Russ Glass, Head of Products for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, alongside Kyle Porter, CEO and Founder of SalesLoft, and your host, Mathew Sweezey, author of Marketing Automation for Dummies, as we explore how to jumpstart your 2015 efforts with four hot new marketing strategies.
- Creating an account-based marketing campaign
- Using new technology to help increase your sales close rates
- Taking a look at new reporting models to show marketing value
- Using agile content creation
- RUSS GLASS - Head of Products for LinkedIn Marketing Solutions
- KYLE PORTER - CEO and Founder of SalesLoft
- MATHEW SWEEZEY (Moderator) - Marketing Evangelist - Salesforce.com, Author - "Marketing Automation for Dummies"
- By supplying your contact information, you authorize SalesLoft or LinkedIn to contact you via email, phone, mail or the LinkedIn platform about LinkedIn or SalesLoft products and services. You will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications. For information about how LinkedIn uses your information, please see our Data Use Policy.
- By participating in the Salesforce Marketing Automation for Dummies Giveaway ("Giveaway"), you are agreeing to read and be bound by the Official Rules of the Giveaway and the Salesforce Privacy Statement, in addition to any other applicable website terms and policies."
Hoping to dive deeper on topics like lead generation, marketing and sales alignment, CRM, and more? Peruse our webinar library to find recorded webinars on the marketing automation best practices that matter to you.