Learn tactical tips and best practices and interact with top industry experts in our free weekly webinar series. Pardot webinars are product-neutral, informative, and a convenient way stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends. If you’ve got an hour (or less!), a Pardot webinar will give you hands-on, practical insights into growing and optimizing your marketing automation campaigns. Our educational webinars include a presentation immediately followed by a Q&A session with audience members.
Your Speaker: JAY BAER - Inspirational Marketing Speaker, Coach & Author -- ANN HANDLEY - Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs & Author -- JOE PULIZZI - Founder-Content Marketing Institute & Author
Date: December 11, 2014
Time: 2:00pm EST / 11:00am PST
Both content and social have played major roles in the demand gen landscape of B2B marketing in 2014. So, what does 2015 have in store for B2B marketers? Will it be a year of change for social and content? Let's see what the experts have to say!
Join Jay Baer, New York Times Best-Selling Author of "Youtility," Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, Ann Handley, and Joe Pulizzi, Founder of the Content Marketing Institute, in this revealing and in-depth look at:
- The 2014 B2B marketing year in review and predictions for 2015
- New plans for content marketing and new content avenues in the new year
- Social's changing role in demand gen
- Effective ways to manage and prove ROI on cross-channel marketing in 2015
You'll never look at social and content the same way again!
- JAY BAER - Inspirational Marketing Speaker & Coach, Author - “Youtility”
- ANN HANDLEY - Chief Content Officer of MarketingProfs, Author - "Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content"
- JOE PULIZZI - Founder of Content Marketing Institute, Author - "Epic Content Marketing: How to Tell a Different Story, Break through the Clutter, and Win More Customers by Marketing Less"
- MATHEW SWEEZEY (Moderator) - Marketing Evangelist - Salesforce.com, Author - "Marketing Automation for Dummies"
Hoping to dive deeper on topics like lead generation, marketing and sales alignment, CRM, and more? Peruse our webinar library to find recorded webinars on the marketing automation best practices that matter to you.