Learn tactical tips, strategy insights and interact with top industry experts in our informative, educational webinars. Pardot webinars are a convenient way stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends. If you’ve got an hour (or less!), a Pardot webinar will give you hands-on, practical insights into growing and optimizing your marketing automation campaigns. Our educational webinars include a presentation immediately followed by a Q&A session with audience members.
Your Speaker: DANNY BROWN, Regional Sales Manager - Salesforce Pardot
Date: July 9, 2015
Time: 1:00pm EDT / 10:00am PDT
Establishing a trusted relationship with prospects is a challenge that all B2B marketing and sales teams face. Targeted, relevant interactions are crucial, and prospects expect vendors to provide insightful information and resources that truly addresses their specific pains and preferences.
Salesforce® Engage brings the power of Pardot to sales, arming them with the insight, information and tools they need to meaningfully connect with prospects. Join us in this 30-minute webinar where we will take a look at how Engage:
- provides visibility into notable prospect interactions and decision-making action patterns to help sales better understand needs of buyer.
- pulls marketing content and insights right into the tools reps are already using for effortless accessibility.
- allows sales to easily track the success of—and improve upon—their own mini campaigns to more effectively engage.
Your Speaker: Ryan Johnston-Demand Generation Manager, Pardot | Ginny McSwine-Campaigns Manager, Foundation | Tracy Foster-Sr. Manager-Marketing Automation & Email, Desk.com
Date: July 16, 2015
Time: 2:00pm EDT / 11:00am PDT
Ever wonder how we use our own products?
At Pardot, we’ve used our own marketing automation solution to build our business as we’ve grown from a small start-up to a part of a Fortune 500 company. Now, Pardot is changing the way that other areas of Salesforce do business as well.
Hear straight from the experts in this 40-minute webinar on how Salesforce uses Pardot. We’ll have representatives from Pardot, Desk.com, and Salesforce Foundation to share insights on:
- how Pardot powers their day-to-day marketing and sales processes
- specific challenges that Pardot has helped them overcome
- the killer results they’ve seen with marketing automation
Hoping to dive deeper on topics like lead generation, marketing and sales alignment, CRM, and more? Peruse our webinar library to find recorded webinars on the marketing automation best practices that matter to you.