Looking to improve your Pardot experience? Based on common questions and concerns, our dedicated services team here at Pardot has been tweeting out tips on how to get the most out of Pardot. We’ve compiled a few of their suggestions for you here in case you missed them:
- Do you have lots of lower-case prospect names? Wrap your variable tag with <span style=”text-transform: capitalize;”> for cleaner HTML emails.
- Want to test forms and landing pages without having to reset cookies? Set your browser in Privacy Mode.
- Did you know form field descriptions can be uniquely styled? Just edit the form field description itself with HTML style tags.
- Need the same font for your whole email? Set your font-family as a style in the <body> tag of your HTML.
- Wondering what a specific Pardot icon means? Check out our Icon Glossary.
For the services team’s latest pointers, be sure to check out the hashtag #PardotTip on Twitter.