We all know how important it is to let your customers know how much you appreciate them. There are endless ways to show your gratitude, but the key is to do it in a sincere and memorable way. Here are five simple ways to show your customer appreciation.
1) Wow someone. Go above and beyond and provide an amazing customer experience. Showing your customers that you appreciate them starts with providing top-tiered customer support and should apply throughout all of your interactions with them.
2) Spend some time together. Face-to-face time is mutually beneficial to both you and your customers. Hosting user groups or client events is a great way to get product feedback, introduce new features and stay in tune with your customers. The investment you make by hosting events also shows your customers how much you value them.
3) Reward your customers. Simple freebies like Starbucks gift cards and tickets to a baseball game help drive loyalty and show your customers that you appreciate them. Who doesn’t enjoy a free cup of coffee?
4) Act as a referral. Send business your customers’ way. As a small to medium-sized business, you have the opportunity to act as referral for many of your customers. Sending them new business impacts their bottom line, and is always valued.
5) Get personal. A handwritten thank you note, a birthday e-card or a simple congratulatory email for achieving a company milestone are great ways to let you customers know that you care about their successes.