Connectors allow Pardot to sync with third party applications such as a CRM system, paid search platforms, or email marketing solution. Data is passed back and forth between the two applications, allowing you to manage many marketing channels from within Pardot. As an AppExchange certified solution, Pardot can sync with Salesforce Professional Edition accounts or higher.
Note: If you are integrating a sandbox, see this article.
You can get started using our Salesforce Connector Series here:
Part 1: Getting Started
- Getting Started with The Salesforce Integration
- Installing and Updating the Pardot AppExchange Application
- Setting up the Salesforce Connector
- Mapping your Lead Fields to Contact Fields
- Getting Custom Fields to Appear in your Salesforce
- Adding Send to Pardot and Send Pardot Email to Salesforce Layouts
- Adding Send to Pardot List to Salesforce Campaigns
- Mapping Salesforce and Pardot custom fields
- Mapping Usernames and Single Sign-On
- Testing Your Salesforce Connector
- Importing Salesforce Leads and Contacts
- Salesforce Connector Troubleshooting
- Advanced Syncing Topics
- Connecting to a Salesforce Sandbox
- Pardot Integration with Salesforce1
- Checking Salesforce Security Settings for VisualForce Pages
Note: The release history of the Pardot AppExchange Application below was compiled retroactively and may not be complete.
- November 18, 2013 – Name 4.3, Number 1.28 Added the following Visualforce lead and contact fields: Pardot Activities Mobile, Pardot List Membership Mobile and Pardot Social Data Mobile for mobile integration with the Salesforce1 app.
- September 13, 2013 – Name 4.2, Number 1.27 Added fields that capture Pardot visitor/prospect conversion data (conversion date, conversion object type, and conversion object name)
- December 17, 2012 – Name 4.0, Number 1.25. Added ability to send tracked Pardot emails from the Salesforce lead or contact record.
- August 21, 2012 – Name: 3.9, Number: 1.23. Corrects an issue with the activities iframe for prospects with ‘+’ characters in their email addresses.
- November 8, 2011 – Name: 3.7, Number: 1.21. Resolves issue where clicking the “Send to Pardot” button after updating an email address in Salesforce was creating a new record in Pardot.
- July 22, 2011. Email changes in Salesforce now sync down to Pardot.
- May 9, 2011 – Name: 3.4, Number: 1.17. Includes an updated version of LeadDeck.
- March 14, 2011. Includes the Pardot Lists VisualForce element, which enables list management in the CRM.
- January 7, 2011 – Name: 3.2, Number: 1.15. Includes trigger to stop syncing deleted leads and contacts.
- - Name: 3.1, Number: 1.14
- October 30, 2009 – Name: 2.7, Number: 1.8. Activities section was changed from an S-Control to a VisualForce Element.
- May 5, 2009 – Name: 2.5, Number: 1.7. Includes fields for Google Analytics parameters.
- April 17, 2009 – Name: 2.4, Number: 1.6.
- November 30, 2007 – Initial release!