Drip Program Reports allow you to assess how successful a drip program has been, giving you insight into how many prospects started the drip, how many completed the drip, the total emails sent and the completion percentage. It also enables you to see what stage of the program prospects have passed, as well as how many emails were sent, bounced, opened, and the total clicks and the click through rate (CTR).
To get to this page, you can navigate one of two ways:
Reports > Emails > Drip program report or Marketing > Automation > Drip programs > selecting specific Drip Program > View Report.
Here you will be able to see the Drip Program statistics. To access information about what stage prospects are at within a specific drip program, select the relevant name from the list.
Drip Program Statistics: Overview
The Drip Program Statistics table allows you to see an overview of all of your drip programs.
|Prospects Started Drip||The number of prospects that began the drip program|
|Prospects Completed Drip||The number of prospects that are currently in the drip program end state|
|Emails Sent||The number of emails that were sent in total across the whole drip program|
|Completed Percentage||The percentage of prospects that reached the end of a drip program|
For more information about a specific drip program, click on its name.
Note: This report will hide drip programs that did not have any prospects start the drip in the specified time frame.
Reporting for a Specific Drip Program
Once a drip program has been selected, you will be able to see information about each step in the logic.
|Prospects||The number of prospects that have completed each step of the drip program|
|Sent||The number of prospects that have been sent each email within the drip program|
|Bounced||The number of emails which bounced|
|Opens||The number of emails that were opened|
|Total Clicks||The total number of clicks for all the links in an email. Each link click is counted separately. For example, if a prospect clicks on two separate links in the same message, it will count as two clicks. If a prospect clicks on the same link on two separate occasions, that will also count as two clicks. Clicks on the unsubscribe link are not counted toward Total Clicks; neither are clicks on the email preference center variable tag.|
|CTR (click through rate)||The percentage of prospects who click on links contained in emails delivered (sent minus bounces) to them|
Export Individual Drip Program Reports
You can export individual drip program reports as a .csv file. The exported drip program report will reflect the chosen date range at the top of the table. Change the date range to drill into a certain time period in the life of your drip program.
- Navigate to your drip program report.
- If necessary, adjust the Date Range at the top of the table.
- Click Export Report as CSV to immediately begin downloading the .csv file.
Date Filter for Email Templates Used in Drip Programs
You can see how the email templates used in your drip programs preformed over a period of time by filtering your drip program email template reports by date.
- Navigate to your drip program template by selecting it from your Drip Logic table.
- At the template level, adjust the Date Range at the top of the table.
- When you look at your Drip Program Report, you will notice a number of prospects next to each step in the drip logic. This is the number of prospects who have passed or completed that step. That is not the step where they currently are in the Drip. To view how many prospects have passed or completed a step in a Drip Program Report, click on the blue number below the relevant metric.
- To see where a specific prospect currently is in the Drip, select specific prospect name > Audits > Drip Program Actions Table. This will also show you the steps in the Drip that the prospect has passed.
- If you cannot find your prospect in any steps of the drip then you can check to see if they have been added to the drip’s suppression list(s).