Pardot comes with some standard default fields, and you can adjust these fields globally from Administration. Form-specific settings are configured within each form. This article covers how to adjust global settings.
To edit default fields:
- Navigate to Administration > Configure Fields > Prospect Fields.
- Scroll down to the Default Fields table (below the Custom Fields table).
- Locate the target field and click the gear icon under Actions and select Edit.
- Edit any of the Field Settings.
- When finished, click Save default field.
Not what you’re looking for? Check out these other articles:
Form Fields Overview
Prospect Field Settings Reference
Creating Custom Fields
Editing Custom Fields
Form Field Options Reference
Editing Form Fields in a Form