One of the best parts of Dreamforce is connecting with others in your field to learn, network, and share creative ideas (plus a drink or two). But with more than 150,000 registered attendees and a campus the size of a small city, how can you find marketers like you?
This year we are bringing the all-new B2B Marketers Cafe to Dreamforce. Located at The Grove, just around the corner from Moscone, the Cafe is a space just for marketers to fuel up, kick back, and learn in a more relaxed environment.
Here are five reasons you should put The B2B Marketers Cafe on your must-do list:
1. You’ll hear from marketing experts including social selling maven Jill Rowley and lead generation guru Brian Carroll in an exclusive small group setting. We’re also bringing in a panel of industry leaders to weigh in on the future of B2B marketing.
2. We’re serving up free food and drink all day from The Grove’s super yummy menu. Start your day right with Caramelized Banana French Toast, or refuel with a Guacamole Chop Salad at lunch while you share tips about boosting open rates with the perfect subject line.
3. Secrets will be revealed. Well, marketing secrets, at least. Every day we’ll pull back the curtain on how Pardot’s own marketing team does content marketing, email marketing, and more.
4. Your social network will be totally jealous when they see you starring in your very own stock photo from our photo booth.
5. The lounge is the perfect place to take a break from the hustle and bustle of Dreamforce while you charge your phone, catch up on emails, or challenge someone to a game of Jenga.
Need one more? We’re giving away tons of amazing prizes at Dreamforce, including Apple Watches, GoPros, iPads, and more. Stop by The B2B Marketers Cafe for another chance to win.
The B2B Marketers Cafe is open Tuesday, September 15 – Thursday, September 17 from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. at The Grove, 690 Mission Street. Get more details on programing and check out all of Pardot’s Dreamforce activities here.