Email Management covers the process of deploying an email in Pardot, from building the template to maintaining your audience to reviewing reporting.
- Getting Started with Email Authentication
- Pardot Permission Based Marketing Policy
- Email (1/11): Email Overview
- Email (3/11): Email Tools
- Email (7/11): Building a Great Email
Lead Generation covers the different ways visitors to your website can turn into identified, cookied prospects.
Knowledge Base Links
Lead Qualification covers the methods employed to sort through your database to pinpoint engaged, high quality leads to pass to sales.
- Drip Programs
- Lead Qualification (2/7): Scoring
- Lead Qualification (3/7): Editing The Baseline Scoring Rules
- Lead Qualification (4/7): Scoring With An Automation Rule
- Lead Qualification (5/7) : Adding A Completion Action to Marketing Assets
- Lead Qualification (6/7): Scoring During Import
- Lead Qualification (7/7): Scoring Manually From The Prospect Record
Salesforce Integration covers connecting Pardot to Salesforce to pass data can be passed back and forth between the two applications.
Prospect Management covers working with prospects in Pardot, from converting visitors to prospects to building lists and running automation rules.
Third Party Connectors
Third Party Connectors covers the various connectors that can integrate with Pardot for increased functionality.
Pardot Best Practices
Pardot Best Practices covers accepted and suggested ways to use Pardot most effectively.