Date: September 15, 2014
Time: 2:30pm EDT / 11:30am PDT
In a B2B marketer’s world, events are huge lead drivers. Join us as Mathew Sweezey, Marketing Evangelist at salesforce.com, and honored guest, Elizabeth Brooks, SVP Content and Marketing for Live Nation, show you how to re-think your lead gen strategy for marketing events. Driving engagement is the name of the game, so join these two as they teach you how to look at events like never before, and teach you all of the newest tricks being used by today’s biggest acts. If you want to learn to be a rockstar, you’ve got to learn from a rockstar!
In this 30 minute, super-charged session, you’ll learn:
– Why Live Nation is big on Live Streaming
– Why mobile is the B2B key you are missing
– How to tactically increase attendance on the cheap
– How to prove your value more effectively on events
– How to get more leads out of your efforts
Don’t expect a lame webinar to tell you things you already know – get ready to learn something new!