Do you want to play a part in Pardot’s success? We’re constantly working hard to improve your experience, but we can’t do that without your input!
Interested in how you can help? Keep reading.
Our UX team has over 25 years of experience combined. We value simplicity, trust, and feedback. We care dearly about our customers, and are intent on keeping our reputation for ease of use and being personable as a product as we scale. We’re committed to delivering an incredible and efficient Pardot experience — and that’s where you come in.
How We Work
Every time we roll out new Pardot features, we keep an eye on what people interact with and what they don’t. Then, we determine what we need to focus on next.
We’re always excited to learn more about how you work and how you’d like to work. That’s why we’re always doing user research — virtual interviews, beta testing, usability tests, and surveys — to help us maintain our focus.
What You Get From Helping Out
By participating in our user research, you can:
- get a chance to see future updates and provide feedback — before anyone else!
- get a direct line of communication with the UX team
- help improve the usability of Pardot, which ultimately helps you become more efficient at work
- help us improve existing features while also discovering new ones that have the potential to make a giant impact on your workflow
How To Get Involved
Ready to get started? Here’s how you can help improve Pardot:
- Sign up to be notified of upcoming user experience studies.
- We will email you when we’re looking for people to speak with.
- Click the link in the email to schedule at your convenience.
We look forward to working with you!
Interested in more UX topics? Check out the following blog posts written by fellow Pardot UX-er, Cliff Seal.