You may have noticed a theme with a lot of our posts last month — and you were right! In March, we devoted ourselves to a topic that we know is important to our audience: lead management. From nurturing and lead qualification basics to more advanced campaign ideas, we tried to create content that you would find helpful. Feel like you missed some of it? Check out a few of our recent releases below:
This month, we’re focusing on another worthy topic: customer-centric marketing. According to the Customers 2020 Report, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by 2020. Which means that if you weren’t focusing on your customers before, you can’t afford to neglect them now.
While our content over the next month won’t focus exclusively on customer-centric marketing (don’t worry, we’ll still be bringing you plenty of marketing automation and B2B marketing best practices), these are a few of the questions we intend to answer over the next few weeks:
1. How can you use data to better connect with your customers?
2. How can you personalize your message to your customers? Your prospects?
3. What do you need to do to turn your company into a customer company?
4. How can you ensure your marketing is for your customers — not self-serving?
5. What does your website have to do with being a customer company?
6. How are customer preferences changing? What can marketers do to keep up? What about sales?
Curious to hear the answers? Stay tuned for some cool customer-centric content coming your way. In the meantime, take a look at some of our recent, related posts below:
Do you think that being a customer company is important? We’d love to hear your views in the comments!