You may have heard of “agile” in reference to the development world. Well, this is “agile” – for the marketing world! If you are open to new and improved marketing processes, then you have come to the right place! Agile marketing is the process that gives marketers an edge in today’s world of marketing and multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns.
Balanced and useful, fast and nimble, analytics and creativity all have their place in this new marketing world. Join Mathew Sweezey, Sr. Sales Exec with Pardot and Marketing Automation Evangelist, in this latest webinar as he introduces us to:
- Agile Marketing (What is agile marketing?)
- The benefits of agile marketing for the individual marketer and marketing teams
- Circumstances where the the “F” word (failure) is helpful
- The values of agile execution in multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Ways to minimize modern-day marketing mayhem
Speaker: Mathew Sweezey,Sr. Sales Exec and Marketing Automation Evangelist, Pardot
Mathew is a leading expert in marketing automation, specifically lead flow analysis and nurturing execution. His primary focus is in advanced lead nurturing workflows. He has worked with numerous lead technology companies, helping them create and execute their lead flow and nurturing processes and is a popular speaker at industry events in the world of marketing automation.