Pardot’s network of Certified Consultants aim to give our growing client base access to reliably skilled implementation and service partners, specializing in Marketing Automation knowledge. Because providing first-in-class services continues to be a hallmark of Pardot’s business, we believe that our Partners are a cornerstone in ensuring the best experience for every customer. Our Certified Consultants have access to Pardot enablement tools, marketing and technical support, as well as various tiered benefits.
Experience additional benefits and resources as you meet core requirements.
Begin the first steps on your Partner journey as a recognized expert.
Hit the ground running with these project planning guides.
Leverage support resources to win and retain customers.
For a quick response, use the form below.
Partner Tiers & Benefits
Our partner recognition tiers uses a combination of qualitative and quantitative metrics designed to reward demonstrated collaboration, expertise and customer success.
- Pardot Certifications: To become a Pardot Partner you must first pass the Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant exam.
- CSAT: Register Pardot projects in the Business console of the Salesforce Partner Community. At the project end date, customers will be asked to fill out a Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) survey to rate their service experience . Survey results will appear within your AppExchange listings to help potential customers evaluate your services.
- Customer Stories: Share your successes and the successes you help our customers achieve by submitting a Salesforce Customer Story.
- ACV Involvement: Join the Salesforce Partner Community and refer New Leads to earn annual contract value (ACV) credit toward becoming a Pardot Select Partner.
- Salesforce Consulting Partner: As a prerequisite to becoming a Pardot Partner, all Partners must also be members of the Salesforce Consulting Partner Program. For more information, please contact consultingpartners @ salesforce.com with questions related to the status of your enrollment or details about the partnership.
Become a Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
The Salesforce.com Certified Pardot Consultant exam is intended for individuals who have experience implementing Pardot solutions in a customer-facing role. Visit the Salesforce Certification website to learn more about the exam, find study resources, and register. Once you have passed the exam, you'll receive an official Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant badge!
As a Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant, you are welcome to implement any deals that you refer. A Pardot implementation typically takes between 30-60 days. Our clients expect in-depth training that will guide them through a technical set-up, as well as marketing best practices, while providing strategic consultation and product support.
Contact the Partners Team
Interested in teaming up with Pardot or have questions about the process? Contact us to learn more about becoming a Pardot Partner.Contact Us